WiredContact Enterprise Settings Notes Log
Installer Versions 4.70418 to 4.70505
- There was an error with the html template dates in the Enterprise X3 installer for the default template set. If you look in your main WC folder, and you see *.html files with a date/time stamp of 1/18/2005 1:28PM, these files have an incorrect time stamp. Before you run the repair from the Installation Setup dialog, move these files to a temp folder. The proper time stamp for non-customized templates in the default folder would be Jan 2003, or if you installed the non-ACT! templates, Feb 2003. Any default template that you move will be re-installed with the correct time stamp. The correct time stamp is important so you get any updates to html templates that have not been customized on your site.
These changes need to be implemented if you converted your ACT! database with the version number (or prior version number) displayed with the notes. So - for 4.61025, if you converted your ACT! database with a release before this version, you need to implement these settings changes.
- Site...Table Deletes...wce_groups: Edit the Peer link type for wce_contact, make the Link To Table wce_groupcontacts.
- Site...Table Defaults...wce_history: Change Default Child Table to wce_attachment
- Site...Table Defaults...wce_history: Change Child Link Field to HISTORYID
- Site...Table Defaults...wce_history: Change Child ID Field to UNIQUEID
- Site...Table Defaults...wce_sales: Change Default Child Table to wce_products
- Site...Table Defaults...wce_sales: Change Child Link Field to SALEID
- Site...Table Defaults...wce_sales: Change Child ID Field to UNIQUEID
- Site... Click on the wce_attachment table(tag) in the top half. Change the Usage for the Attachment field to "Attachment"